Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Only 8 Days Remain to Win a set of Fervor Classic Stratocaster Pickups

I started making pickups for one simple reason: I was searching for great tone and was continually disappointed by what was available on the market.

After years of work, I think Fervor makes the best vintage pickups sold today. But I want to hear what you think.

Enter to win
That’s why I’m asking you to enter to win a set of Fervor Classic Stratocaster pickups. These low- to medium-output pups produce a strong but polished, velvety smooth tone. What’s the catch? If you’re the lucky winner, I’d like you to install the pickups and tell us what you think. That’s it.

Entering is easy. Just click on www.fervorpickups.com and enter your email address in the lower right hand corner. Once you do that you’re entered to win. We’ll announce the winner on December 2nd. Good luck!

Geoff Moore
President, Fervor

3 comments: